AC Installation, AC Service & Air Conditioner RepairMiddleburg Heights, OH, Berea, OH & Strongsville, OH
All In Mechanical Ltd. specializes in environmentally responsible and rewarding solutions to temperature control in Cuyahoga, Lorain, Medina, and Erie Counties. We offer a full range of Geothermal Heat Pump services, including full installation, retrofit, and the seasonal upkeep and repair of all makes and models. We are entirely paperless, totally digital, and 100% self-performing. At All In Mechanical Ltd., we don’t subcontract any aspect of the job, but ensure unmatched quality in every step and detail. Contact us at 216-532-5546 for prompt scheduling, quick turnaround, and results you can trust.
Energy Efficient Geothermal Heating & Cooling System Installations
Our NATE-certified, EPA-certified technicians are qualified and experienced in geothermal technology. We can help you determine if geothermal heating/cooling is right for you, and match your requirements and expectations to the ideal system. Partnering with Heil, we offer a broad selection of options, including both packaged and hydronic units. Recognizing the importance of quick turnaround, all jobs are handled to an organized timetable, avoiding needless delay and disruption, without sacrificing the integrity of materials and procedures. All In Mechanical Ltd. provides exceptional and effective temperature control innovations with superior service across Berea, Middleburg Heights & Strongsville, OH.
Some of the many benefits of geothermal heat pumps include:
- Cost Savings – Geothermal heating/cooling achieves 400% efficiency, supplying four units of energy for every 1 unit of drawn electrical energy, and trimming your monthly bills up to 70%.
- Quiet Operation – With no outdoor units and an indoor unit no louder than a refrigerator, these systems never attract unwanted attention.
- Environmentally Friendly – According to the EPA, geothermal is the most environmentally responsible means of temperature control on the market, avoiding the emissions of carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, and other greenhouse gases.
- Safe – With no combustion process, there’s no fear of carbon monoxide poisoning, fire hazard, or dangerous fumes.
- Extended Service Life – The heat pump is installed inside the home, protected from weather, and typically lasts for upwards of fifteen years. The ground loop system can be expected to deliver fifty plus years of dependable operation.
- Value – Energy savings and service life offset the investment, exceeding the cost of system installation in approximately three to eight years.